Finnlines’ Annual Report 2021 published
16. March 2022
Finnlines has published its Annual Report for 2021 at www.finnlines.com/annualreport2021.
Finnlines has also published its Financial Statements 2021 and Financial Review Q4 2021 on 24 February 2022, which are available on the Company website.
- Finnlines Annual Report 2021.pdf
- Finnlines Financial Statements 2021.pdf
- Finnlines Financial Review January-December 2021.pdf
Finnlines is a leading shipping operator of ro-ro and passenger services in the Baltic Sea, the North Sea and the Bay of Biscay. The Company is a part of the Grimaldi Group, one of the world’s largest operators of ro-ro vessels and the largest operator of the Motorways of the Sea in Europe for both passengers and freight. This affiliation enables Finnlines to offer liner services to and from any destination in the Mediterranean, West Africa as well as the Atlantic coast of both North and South America.
ESL Shipping sells agency business in Sweden to GAC
1. December 2022 - ESL Shipping Ltd
Meriliikenteen vihreän siirtymän vaikutuksia ja kehittämistarpeita arvioitu
23. November 2022 - Liikenne- Ja Viestintäministeriö
Hallitus uudistaa luotsauslain: Tavoitteena varmistaa merenkulun turvallisuutta
17. November 2022 - Liikenne- Ja Viestintäministeriö
New fuels to require training for up to 800,000 seafarers
15. November 2022 - Professional Mariner
Maritime Safety Committee (MSC 106), 2-11 November 2022
14. November 2022 - All About Shipping