Finland is dependent on sea traffic, its fluency and competitiveness. Almost 90 percent of exports and imports to Finland are transported by sea.
Seafaring builds value chains that create the basis for the growth of industry, tourism and other forms of trade. The Finnish shipowners are forerunners of technology and environmental innovations and are actively participating in developing solutions for sustainable shipping.
Breaking Waves 2018 – Representatives of the global maritime cluster, from shipowners to startups, to gather in Helsinki
5. September 2018 - Suomen Varustamot Ry
The Finnish Shipowners’ Association is part of the Work does not discriminate -campaign
29. August 2018 - Suomen Varustamot Ry
Bits in the horizon – competence and training of future seafaring
24. August 2018 - Suomen Varustamot RyShow all releases
From the shipowners
Rederi Ab Nathalie is expanding!
18. September 2018 - Rederi Ab Nathalie
Peder Gellert, Exective Vice President Shipping Division DFDS – speaker at the Maritime Day, Thurs 9 May 2019
17. September 2018 - Godby Shipping
Meriaura expands into a new vessel segment
13. September 2018 - Meriaura GroupMore from the shipowners
Meriklusteritoimija – tule mukaan tulevaisuustyöpajaan!
19. September 2018 - Centrum Balticum
ICS launches free guidance on preparing for 2020 sulfur cap
17. September 2018 - Professional Mariner
China overtakes Japan as second largest shipowning nation
17. September 2018 - Seatrade MaritimeMaritime news
Finnish shipowners are forerunners in the field of environmental innovations. New solutions that have been tested and taken into use on Finnish shipowners’ vessels have had international success.Read more