Peder Gellert, Exective Vice President Shipping Division DFDS – speaker at the Maritime Day, Thurs 9 May 2019
17. September 2018
Ålands Sjöfart is proud to announce that Mr. Peder Gellert, Executive Vice President Shipping Division DFDS, will be one of the speakers at the ro-pax seminar at Maritime Day, Thurs 9 May 2019, in Mariehamn.
DFDS short facts
– Connects over 20 countries at North Sea, Baltic, Mediterranean and English Channel.
– Offers integrated shipping and logistics solutions.
– Offers frequent ferry crossings between UK and Europe.
– Six 6.700 lm roro-newbuildings on order from the Chinese Jinling Shipyard.
– Two 4.500 lm ropax or order from the Chinese GSI.
– One 3.100 lm channel ferry on order from the Chinese Avic.
– U.N. Ro-Ro and its Mediterranean network acquired 2018.
– Owns and operates over 60 vessels.
– More information about DFDS at www.dfds.com
Previously confirmed speaker is Mr. Emanuele Grimaldi, Managing Director Grimaldi Group and President and CEO of Finnlines. More speakers and news will be presented. More information about the Maritime Day at www.sjofart.ax
Ålands Sjöfart rf.
Godby Shipping Ab, Södragatan 13, AX – 22100 Mariehamn, Finland
Office phone + 358 18 528282
Direct phone + 358 18 528284
Mobile phone + 358 50 5267004
Finnlines celebrates 75 years of shipping – new vessels and sights on the horizon
20. September 2022 - Finnlines Oyj
Finnish maritime companies move ahead full sail
1. September 2022 - Good News from Finland
AtoB@C Shipping confirms an additional order for five electric hybrid vessels and establishes a shipping pool
25. August 2022 - ESL Shipping Ltd
Aspon ESL Shipping kasvattaa sähköhybridialusten tilaustaan sijoittajapoolin voimin
23. August 2022 - Kauppalehti
Emissions from Viking Line’s vessels have decreased by a third in 15 years – the company’s focused environmental work began as far back as the 1980s
23. August 2022 - Viking Line Abp