Fairway Forward webinar 13.10.2020
FAIRWAY FORWARD WEBINAR AND THINK TANK – BEST PRACTICE AND THINK TANK FOR GREEN, SAFE AND SMART SHIPPING
Welcome to an afternoon focusing on recovery moving forward from the COVID-19 crisis and reaching the sustainable development goals! Fairway Forward, a collaboration between the Finnish and Swedish maritime clusters, will follow-up the success from last year and invites you to a day with the aim of spreading knowledge, best practice and foster collaboration within research and innovation. The program will include exciting best practice case examples from each country and an interactive think tank discussion with top industry leaders and politicians. Join us on the path to sustainable recovery!
Date and time: 13 October, 13.30-16.00. (12.30 – 15.00 CET)
Place: Digital webinar
The day is free of charge, but we need your registration no later than 11 October. A link to the webinar will be sent out approximately one week before the event.
12.30 Welcome and introduction
12.35 Keynote speech by Prof. Kurt Bodewig, Coordinator for Motorways of the Seas, European Commission
12.50 Best practice cases featuring presentations from
- Northern Offshore Services – Batteries, David Kristensson (SWE)
- Wärtsilä – Ammoniac, Kaj Portin, General Manager Sustainable Fuels (FIN)
- Stena Line – Stena Fuel Pilot, AI and machine learning, Emma Aronsson, Data scientist in AI & Data på Stena Line and Jan Sjöström, Senior Master at Stena Scandinavica (SVE)
13.30 Coffee Break
- Meriaura – Biofuel, Jussi Mälkiä, Chairman of the board (FIN)
- Port of Oulu – Port Oulu Smarter., Mira Juola, Chief of Digital Development (FIN)
13.55. Best practice case follow-up from last year – what are the developments? Featuring: Wallenius, Per Tunell; Forsea, Jens Ole Hansen; Port of Gävle, Linda Astner; Rauma Marine Construction, Håkan Enlund; Port of Helsinki, Andreas Slotte.
14.15 Think tank – sustainable recovery: top politicians and industry leaders will join the discussion.
14.45 – 15.00 Summary and conclusion
Tiina Tuurnala är verkställande direktör för Rederierna i Finland.
email@example.com / 040 5476 762